Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 12

Today is my 11 year anniversary. Talk about an answer to prayer...lots of prayers. I am blessed to have Brooke as wife. I'm grateful she married me 11 years ago today. In many ways, amazed that she's stuck with my through some awfully difficult times between then and now. I have no doubt that our prayers, and those of so many other people around us, have played a major role getting us this far.

Relationships are tricky. Probably because there are...you know...people involved. Let's be honest, we're kind of complicated and extremely difficult to deal with at times. Family, friends, co-workers, fellow believers, teachers, neighbors, etc. Doesn't matter what kind of relationship is it, they're tricky. I'm reminded today of the important role prayer plays in fostering healthy relationships and empowering us to be godly participants in our various relationships throughout life. How often are you praying about your relationships? As we build our relationship with God through communicating with Him in prayer, it seems we ought to also make sure we regularly ask God to be at work in our many relationships with others.

Oh, a little reminder here about yesterday's post. There was a question posed at the end that I'd like to encourage to still consider and respond to. Take a look here and respond when you have a chance this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment